Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blushing Chiffon Dress

Hello everybody!

This is what I wore this Valentine's day. I'm in love with the dress! It's a lovely dusty rose color, and fits me very well. Normally, I'm reluctant to shop online, but I couldn't pass this dress up. I'm even considering more in different colors! The great thing about a nice dress is that other accessories aren't needed. I kept mine to a minimum, with earthy tones to complement the warm salmon color.

I'm not only in love with the dress, but also with my backdrop! These fountains are in my neighborhood. I noticed while on a run the other day that the shrubs had been trimmed, bright flowers replanted, and I knew I had to take pictures out here! The weather has also been very nice, and I now look forward to my runs around the scenic community. I also want to stop by here to read. I just finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, which I highly recommend! It's an amazing read, and I look forward to reading other books by this author.











I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

the lovely pink dress - obaz.com | golden necklace - a gift from my friend Daniela | brown oxford shoes - Steve Madden from TJ Maxx | brown messenger bag - Target

Song of the Day: Lonely Hearts Club by Marina and the Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment