Saturday, August 30, 2014

Rompin' Around

Hi everybody!

I'm back in Dubai again, just in time for the new school year. These photos are from a fun mini-shoot I had with my best friend Daniela just a few weeks before I left. I almost forgot to put them up! What a tragedy that would have been. We trekked out into the wilderness [by the pool] in order to get some nice, nature photos. I really love this floral romper, and I thought it'd be more functional than a dress. It turns out that I was mistaken, and it's still difficult to get around in a romper and sandals. Either way, we both managed to get really awesome shots, and I'm pleased with how the photos turned out.





This is Daniela! She's pretty awesome.


I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

floral romper - Urban Outfitters || golden necklace - Anthropologie || black sandals - The Gap || watch - Tag Heuer || bracelet - ACTS retreat

Song of the Day: Rather Be by Clean Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment