Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Hair + Blogtober!

Hi everybody!

Today we're kicking off the third year of Blogtober! This is technically my fourth year doing this, as the first year was on a previous blog, and I've always looked forward to doing it. Essentially, I'll have a new post up every day for the month of October. It's a really fun challenge for me, and it pushes me to be a bit more creative with my content. I'm really looking forward to it!

Also, I cut my hair. I've been a bit more daring with my hair in the past few years. I realized that, hey, it actually grows back! So last summer, I chopped off over a foot and donated it. I loved the change. The summer before that, I tried my hand at cutting my own hair, and I chopped in some bangs. I also really loved that as well. So, I started cutting my hair some more. A few weeks ago, I snipped off a few inches, and today, I cut my bangs back in. I'm really digging the combo of shorter hair, and bangs. I'd forgotten just how much cuter ponytails and other hairstyles are with a fringe!


Before:



After: 


I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

Song of the Day: Hideaway by Kiesza 

No comments:

Post a Comment