Sunday, July 15, 2012

Whimsical Polka Dots

Hey everybody! 

Today's outfit was a change of pace for me- I don't wear dresses too often. However, when I saw this dress on the rack, I had to have it! I adore polka dots, and love the trendy feel of the sleeveless design. The dress came with a black belt, but I switched it out for a crimson skinny belt, since I had little color elsewhere. 


I paired the dress with a black shoulder bag. The silver detailing went well with my white polka dots, and silver charm bracelet. 

This pair of shoes has become a recent favorite. I love the feminine and girly details, like the scalloped tongue and the flower petal cut outs. Even the laces are light and fun. Luckily, I can pair these shoes with many outfits because of the neutral color. 



Hope you enjoyed! Love,
Lucero 

dress- Target | shoes- Steve Madden from TJ Maxx | charm bracelet- James Avery | bag- Michael Kors 

No comments:

Post a Comment