Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

Hey everybody!

I've had a lovely day with my family opening presents, eating food, and enjoying each others' company. It's really fun seeing cousins and other relatives after being away for most of the year. One of my family traditions is to open presents at midnight, and Christmas Eve is just as important as Christmas Day. The downtown area is all lit up this time of year, so I took some pictures by the lovely lights.



Obviously, I'm very rebellious in nature.




I hope you all have had an amazing Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or Boxing Day Eve)!
Love you all!
Lucero

chiffon black and white button up - Forever 21 | pleather shorts - Forever 21 | tights - American Eagle Outfitters | black oxford shoes - Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment