Monday, March 11, 2013

Ivory Skulls & Olive Paisley

Hey everybody!

Today's outfit is a great transition outfit for me as Dubai charges full-on into the heat of spring and summer. I think it would be great for a concert or all day event, because the pieces are breathable, and also have a cool vintage factor. The jeans are my favorite part, because the olive green pattern paisley print is a bit reminiscent of 70s patterns. I also adore the skull tank top, because it makes me feel ten times edgier than I am! To roll with the edgy vibe, I also mixed metals in my jewelry.








I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

lovely skull tank top - Zara | patterned skinny jeans - Zara | messenger bag - Target | necklace - American Eagle Outfitters | bracelet and rings - Jewelmint | sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Song of the Day: Mountain Sound by Of Monsters and Men

No comments:

Post a Comment