Saturday, January 18, 2014

Graciously Gray

Hi everybody!

Long time, no talk! I'm back from my holiday break, and I'm ready to get into the groove of blogging! I've picked up some awesome new pieces, so expect many more outfit posts. Today's outfit is fairly casual, the main focal piece is this awesome gray button up jacket. The double buttons and the hood give it a very whimsical, little-red-riding-hood feel. I paired it with black skinny jeans and black boots, because I liked the monochromatic scheme. For a touch of color, I added a cranberry colored messenger satchel, which is perfect for carrying all of my "necessities"!






I hope you all enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

navy blue shirt - Zara | gray button down sweater - Billabong | black jeans - American Eagle Outfitters | black boots - Target | blue bandana - Zara | cranberry messenger satchel - Harvey Nichols

Song of the Day: Warriors by Kimbra



No comments:

Post a Comment