Sunday, February 2, 2014

Old Hollywood

Hi everybody!

Today's outfit is inspired by old Hollywood. I have this beautiful black lace dress that I absolutely adore. It's just a shame I don't get to wear it out more often! I added a string of pale pink pearls and black pumps, I wanted to keep this look very classy. I even coordinated my makeup to this outfit! I took inspiration from 50s/60s makeup with fierce winged eyeliner, and red lips. I also curled my hair in large waves, and pinned it back. Overall, I had a fun time dressing up!











I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

little black dress - Isabel Marant for H&M || black pumps - Zara || string of pearls - Qatar || earrings - Tiffany & Co. || black handbag - Louis Vuitton

Song of the Day: Son of a Gun by Oh Land

No comments:

Post a Comment