Saturday, June 28, 2014

Owl Be There

Hi everybody!

The star of today's post is this amazing owl maxi dress. There was a deal on dresses at Target, where you buy one and get one for half price. So, I knew I couldn't pass up this cute dress (you'll see the other dress soon enough). Plus, it's not too long, which is pretty impressive! It feels like a t-shirt, so it's very comfortable. Since it's black and white, I decided to accessorize with hot pink accents. I have these amazingly comfortable thick sandals that are the perfect neon color. I also slapped on some bright lipstick to match the rest of the accents.











I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

owl maxi dress - Target || pink satchel - H&M || fabric woven neckace - Target || bright pink sandals - Zara Kids || anklet - Pacsun

Song of the Day: Tangled Up by Caro Emerald 

No comments:

Post a Comment