Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Flower Child

Hey everybody!

Today's outfit is super comfy and relaxed. I really channeled my inner flower child with this look. On top I have this awesome blue and white striped crop top that I scored for a decent price at Forever 21. Then I paired it with an old favorite, this navy swishy skirt. I added bright pink accessories, like the floral headband, pink wrap-around bracelet, and pink rose. It was really fun having a prop to play with, maybe I'll do it more often!













I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

blue striped crop top - Forever 21 || skater skirt - Mango || black wedges - Ralph Lauren || watch - Tag Heuer || pink bracelet - Target || silver bracelet - teen ACTS retreat || flower head band - Zara

Song of the Day: The Flowers by Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment