Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fanciful Florals

Hey everybody! I'm back with an outfit post. My mom picked up this fabulous pair of jeans for me towards the end of summer. I've gone mad for the bright color and great floral print. I matched my shirt and shoes to the accent color in some of the flowers. 



I slept in some curls last night for a bouncy, soft, curly do. Since I slept in them, the curls set enough so that I didn't need hairspray. 

Here's a closer look at the accessories. I played around with mixing metals and different finishes. 

No outfit post of mine would be complete without jumping pictures! 

























Hope you enjoyed! Until next time, 
<3 Lucero

shirt- Gap | pants- Hollister | shoes- Gap | necklace- gift | rings- Jewelmint | bag- Louis Vuitton 




No comments:

Post a Comment