Monday, October 1, 2012

Boyfriend Casual & Blogtober Kickoff

Hey everybody! While I don't have a boyfriend, I do love the boyfriend style. Both the button up and the jeans are a "boyfriend" style, which is generally more relaxed and not as form fitting. It gives a very relaxed, casual vibe. I added a touch of femininity by throwing on a sequined belt, golden necklace, and cute oxford shoes. I also tucked in my shirt in the front to define my waist, and not look so boxy. 



The boyfriend cut of this shirt gives a more relaxed, tunic-y fit. However, I'm not quite sure I would actually date someone wearing this owl print! :)




Here's a close up of the accessories. :) I'm obsessed with the necklace. 

I hope you all enjoyed! Also, expect more posts this month as I kick off Blogtober. That means there will be one blog post every day for October! I hope you're as excited as I am. :) Until next time, 

<3 Lucero

shirt - Gap | jeans- American Eagle Outfitters | belt - Forever 21 | necklace- gift | sunglasses- Target | oxfords - Steve Madden from TJ Maxx 

Song of the Day: Roll to Me - Del Amitri 

No comments:

Post a Comment