Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Hey everybody! I hope everybody's had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did; I have a lot to be thankful for. I have wonderful friends and family, a lovely home, and a cool gig with sparknotes.com. My family and I had an unorthodox Thanksgiving dinner. We headed to Mall of the Emirates for burgers and frozen yogurt! It was absolutely delicious, and one of my favorite Thanksgiving dinners to date. Funnily enough, some of the shops were having major sales, despite Black Friday being an American sort of thing. I got started on my Christmas shopping and got some gifts. Later, we headed to a showing of the new James Bond movie, Skyfall. It was fabulous, and a must see for any lovers of action films! 

Shake Shack never fails!! 

Yum! Pinkberry hit the spot!


I'm thankful that at least my brother might be tall! His fashion statement was "Thanksgiving Football".
 I hope you all enjoyed!
<3 Lucero 

No comments:

Post a Comment