Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Burgundy Bows

Hey everybody! Today's outfit is very girly and autumnal. The focal point is the adorable burgundy bow printed dress. It has a lovely scoopneck collar, and a sheer panel at the top. I also really like the fitted, structured shape. I added on dark accessories for both contrast and warmth. I finally found the perfect pair of footed tights, which I think go amazingly well with the dress and the flats! On a side note, doesn't the entire outfit feel very Zooey Deschannel-ish? I also did my makeup to compliment the color of the dress. You can see a full tutorial here. 









 I hope you enjoyed! Until next time,
<3 Lucero

the lovely burgundy dress - Forever 21 | opaque black footed tights - American Eagle Outfitters | cute black bow band - Forever 21 | black cardigan - Target | goldish necklace - gift from Mexico 

Song of the Day: Something Good Can Work by Two Door Cinema Club 

No comments:

Post a Comment