Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Grow Young

Hi everybody!

Today's outfit is perfect for a day at the park or beach. The weather in Dubai is thankfully still relatively cool, and there's no need for air conditioning just yet! I really like the printed tee, since the material is really soft, even after a few washes. Soft shirts are my favorite! I paired the dark tee with this burgundy maxi skirt, which I absolutely adore. It's a good length on me, which I enjoy because maxi skirts/dresses are usually too long on my short frame. I like the color so much, I even matched my lipstick to it. For accessories, I just added a black bag and shoes, I didn't want to overwhelm the outfit.







 I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

|| grow you tee shirt - Element || burgundy maxi skirt - American Eagle Outfitters || studded sandals - Target || black bag - Forever 21 || turtle quartz necklace - Vienna ||

Song of the Day: Giants by Bear Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment