Sunday, February 23, 2014

Monochromatic

Hi everybody!

Today's outfit is classy and polished. There's little color throughout the outfit, and I thought it all looked better together in black and white. On top, I have a gray cropped sweater that is lined along the bottom with black lace. I've really been loving the cropped top trend, because it adds length to the lower half of the body, making us short girls look longer! I also have on dark wash skinny jeans; these are my favorite, because they're super comfortable. The rest of my accessories are black, to go along with the gray-toned monochromatic theme.










I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

|| cropped gray sweater - Zara || skinny dark wash jeans - Express || black pumps - Zara || hand bag - Louis Vuitton || watch - Tag Heuer || bracelet - J. Crew ||

Song of the Day: Golden by Parade of Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment