Monday, July 14, 2014

Show Your Stripes + 2 Year Anniversary

Hi everybody!

Today marks this blog's two year anniversary! Woo! In honor of this milestone, I made a few changes to the blog, including a brand new header. I designed it myself, and included a few of my favorite things, like cupcakes and red lipstick. If I were ever a cartoon, this is what I'd look like - I have to keep the brow game strong, haha!A change was long overdue, considering I've had the same header for the past two years. I'm very proud of my little blog here, and I hope you know that every single post has been a joy to create. I look forward to making many more.

As for today's outfit, I'm totally excited about it. Most of the pieces were on sale at The Gap, and sales make me super happy. I have this navy and white striped top, which is very airy and loose fitting. I love stripes, they're my favorite pattern. Next I have this amazing pair of bright blue jeans. I knew it was meant to be when the last pair were in my exact size - no tailoring needed! Finally, I have these incredibly comfortable black sandals. The grandpa-style straps seem to be very in right now, and I'm not complaining!








I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

striped black and white tee; blue skinny jeans; black sandals - The Gap || silver head band - Ulta || watch - Tag Heuer || silver bracelet - ACTS retreat || sunglasses - Michael Kors

Song of the Day: Somebody Told Me by The Killers 

No comments:

Post a Comment