Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick-or-Treat & Blogtober Finale

Hey everybody! I hope you all are having a fabulous Halloween! I had a wonderful time trick-or-treating with my little brother, Isaiah. We went all around our neighborhood, which really got into the Halloween spirit! Most of the houses we went to were intricately decorated with ghouls and pumpkins and spiders and other great, scary things. My brother went as a pirate, which featured an amazingly long weave. I went as a dark-princess sort of thing, since I found a really cool purple mask that went with my black dress

We spent around 45 minutes going house to house and enjoying the cool Dubai night air. Well, I enjoyed the cool night. Halfway through our trip, my brother started complaining about his hot plastic weave! Haha! We came home with an impressive bags of loot- one house gave us each a full Twix bar! Then we settled in for the night with pizza, popcorn, and my favorite Halloween movie, Hocus Pocus. Today's been absolutely fabulous! :) 


Arr! Show me yer booty!

So. Much. Candy. 

Today isn't just a modern day celebration of All Hallow's Eve; today is the end of Blogtober! I hope you've enjoyed this month as much as I have! I can't wait to do it again next year. :) 
<3 Lucero 

Song of the Day: Thriller by Michael Jackson 

No comments:

Post a Comment