Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Love and Peace

Hi everybody!

I know it isn't officially spring yet, but I'm already embracing the fun, bright hues of the upcoming season. As much as I like sauntering about in dark clothing, I also enjoy wearing colorful clothes. There's a subtle heart theme guiding this outfit, most obviously seen in my cropped tank top. I added a heart ring along with tiny heart earring studs to complement the love theme. I also put on a pair of kelly green skinny jeans, because I thought it went well with the crop top.








I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

heart tank top - Element || green skinny jeans - Zara || brown leather tote bag - Pull & Bear || gray sandals - Billabong || heart ring - Jewelmint || heart earrings - American Eagle

Song of the Day: Ready to Go by Panic! at the Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment