Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cranberry Open-Knit Sweater

Hey everybody! I'm absolutely in love with this outfit because of the autumnal open knit sweater! It was an absolute steal, and had been marked down from 200AED to 50AED (about $54 to $13.50)! It's cozy, but not too warm since Dubai still gets plenty of sunshine. I had some fun with the sweater's low neckline, and peeped a peter-pan collar out. I also added these adorable Chanel-inspired flats! Overall, I just love the casual and comfy but still put-together vibe. 











I hope you enjoyed! :) Until next time,

<3 Lucero

sweater - American Eagle Outfitters | chiffon shirt - Target | blue jeans - Pacsun | flats - Zara | ring - James Avery | necklace - forever 21


Song of the Day: Midnight City by M83 

No comments:

Post a Comment