Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Denim Diva

Hey everybody! The focal point of today's outfit is the denim dress. I really like the three-quarter length sleeves, and the hem hits right above the knee, which is the most flattering spot. I also enjoy the texture and feel of the material. It's denim without being tacky or dated. I'm not a huge fan of the silhouette, it goes straight up and down. So I added a bright red belt to cinch in the waist, and added crimson accessories to match. 






I hope you enjoyed! Until next time,
<3 Lucero

denim dress - Tommy Hilfiger Girls from TJ Maxx | red belt - Forever 21 | crimson shoes - H&M | red headband - I honestly don't know | burnt blood-red bag - Target | ladybug necklace - Swarovski

Song of the Day: Oh no! by Marina and the Diamonds 

No comments:

Post a Comment