Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Best Time to Wear a Striped Sweater

Hello everybody! Today's outfit is comfy and cute. On top we have a maroon and white striped sweater that fits like a glove. I am an ardent lover of stripes, and this burgundy top transitions well into fall and winter. I love sweaters because I'm a firm believer that the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time! I added on my favorite pair of blue jeans, which I consider a staple in every wardrobe. Then I stuck on a pair of crimson toned flats, and a chic handbag. 






I hope you all enjoyed! 
<3 Lucero

top - Ralph Lauren | jeans- Pacsun | flats - H&M | bag- Louis Vuitton | necklace - Forever 21 

Song of the Day: Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind 

1 comment:

  1. ll the time. one with a collar, turtle neck, that's the kind.Allysfashion offers wide varieties of women clothes and other fashion accessories.

    ReplyDelete