Monday, October 29, 2012

Modern Day Witch

Hey everybody! I have a secret. I'm actually a witch! Haha, just kidding. I threw this last-minute Halloween costume together using stuff I already had. The main pieces are a little black dress, and black shoes/flats. I coordinated my eye makeup to match my own little witch-hat that I made out of construction paper and TONS of glitter glue. I like it, even though it looks like a cross between a leprechaun hat and the Mickey Mouse hat from Fantasia 2000. Still, this was a fun look to create!


Oh, you know. Just summoning my hat. No big deal. 


This little witch updated her flying vehicle! Brooms are SO last year! 
Up, up, and away!



Here's a closer look at my poorly CONSTRUCTED hat. Haha!
I hope you enjoyed! What are you going as for Halloween?
<3 Lucero

black dress - Target | black flats - Zara | magical wand - magazine sheet and tape | leprechaun-Mickey hat - construction paper, glue, glitter, and magical charms

Song of the Day: Modern Love by David Bowie 




No comments:

Post a Comment