Sunday, October 27, 2013

All Dolled Up With Nowhere To Go

Hi everybody!

Today I pulled out a lovely old dress I haven't worn in ages. I think it's only been worn to one or two events, such a shame it hasn't seen more action! It has a distorted paisley print that uses lots of autumnesque colors. I really like the cut, because it hits right at the floor and makes me look much taller than I am. Any added height I can get, I will take! I added dark accessories, but nothing too bold. The dress is stunning in and of itself. Also, this is my 100th post on this blog! Here's to 100 more!






I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

floorlength dress - Kohls for Girls | bag - Louis Vuitton | beaded necklace worn as bracelet - Target | black sandals - Target

Song of the Day: Sleepyhead by Passion Pit 

No comments:

Post a Comment