Friday, October 4, 2013

Flora and Fauna

Hey everybody!
Today's outfit is very casual and easygoing. It's been a favorite of mine throughout the summer, because I adore the three-quarter length tee. It's a lovely fit, and I think the combination of stripes and florals is a very interesting pattern. I also love the cross body bag, because it's vibrant and provides a pop of color for any outfit. It's also surprisingly roomy, as I can even fit my iPad mini in it! I was very proud of my hair today, I managed to wrangle it into a twisted updo and cinch the side with a cute feather clip.







I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

striped and floral shirt - J Crew | light wash denim shorts - Gap | brown woven flats - Target | pink crossbody bag - Rebecca Minkoff | feather hair clip - Anthropologie

Song of the Day: Settle Down by Kimbra

No comments:

Post a Comment