Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pearls and Polka Dots

Hey everybody!

Today's outfit is what I'd wear out to brunch, or out shopping with my friends. The gray top is actually a dress that is rather bland on its own. The bright blue polka dotted skirt adds a nice punch of color! I threw on these gorgeous pearls, as well. The flower isn't part of the necklace, it's a hair clip that I though would be a lovely addition to the piece. I also figured out how to curl my hair nicely with a heatless method, so I was having a ball shaking my head about!






I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

gray dress top - Forever 21 | blue polka dot skirt - J Crew | black flats - Zara | pearls - Qatar | flower hair clip - Anthropologie | assorted rings - Brandy Mellvile

Song of the Day: Counting Stars by OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment