Friday, October 18, 2013

Tell Me About It, Stud

Hi everybody!

Today's outfit is ridiculously comfortable. On top, I have a loosely fitted gray t-shirt dress with studs on the shoulders. Paired with the stretchy dark wash jeggings, this outfit is perfect for pigging out and stuffing my face! I added a multihued cardigan as well, and tied it around the waist so I wouldn't hide the shoulder studs. The shoes and headband are also studded, as I thought it tied in the outfit nicely. For jewelry, I added bracelets and a necklace featuring tiny elephants.







I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

studded t-shirt dress - Target | jeggings - Express | multihued cardigan - Pacsun | elephant jewelry - Forever 21 | black studded flats - Target

Song of the Day: Pull My Heart Away by Jack PeƱate 

No comments:

Post a Comment