Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ebony Peplum

Hey everybody!

Today's outfit is super sleek and dark. I'm a big fan of the peplum trend, though it can be hard to pull off. It's important to make sure the start of the peplum hits at your natural waistline, wherever you are thinnest. This creates a lovely hourglass figure. I kept the rest of the outfit black, because I liked the unification of hues. To keep the outfit from being too boring, I added neon pink accessories in the form of a messenger bag, chain necklace, and bracelet.






I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

black peplum shirt and pants - American Eagle Outfitters | black oxfords - Aldo | black bow hair clip - H&M | pink messenger bag - Rebecca Minkoff | pink necklace and bracelet - J Crew

Song of the Day: No Diggity as sung by Chet Faker

No comments:

Post a Comment