Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pink Hedgehog and Blogtober Kickoff!

Hi everybody!

Today's outfit is very comfy and casual. It's a very good transition outfit, because the Dubai days are cooling off faster than usual this year. For my top, I have this lovely pink sweater with an adorable hedgehog on it. The sweater is fairly light and sheer, so it's very comfortable to wear. I threw on denim shorts, since I can still get away with shorts right now. As for the accessories, I chose very neutral, earth toned items.

Also, today marks day one of Blogtober! That means that everyday this month, I'll have a blog post up. This is my third year doing it (the first was on a previous blog) and it's a fun way to churn out content. They'll mostly be fashion posts, but I hope to include a few DIYs and cooking posts, too.






I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

awesome hedgehog sweater - Target | light denim shorts - Gap | brown satchel - Target | brown flats - Target | bangles - Jewelmint | necklace - gift

Song of the Day: Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment