Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Hi everybody!

This year for Halloween, my brother and I went trick-or-treating. It's been our tradition to go out solo while our parents hand out candy, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't look forward to the occasion. My brother went as the grim reaper, and even let me do his eye makeup for an extra frightening effect. I've been indecisive about my costume the entire month, but yesterday I finally decided to go as Minnie Mouse. I had the ears, and the signature red skirt, so I was good to go! We had a really good time, and it's been awesome seeing more and more kids in our neighborhood participate every year.

Also, this is the last day of Blogtober! It's been a great time, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the month. It went by so fast! I'm definitely looking forward to this next year.









I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

Song of the Day: This is Halloween from the Nightmare Before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment