Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sweater Weather

Hi everybody!

I'm so excited that Dubai is getting cooler a bit earlier than usual this year. After living in such a hot climate for three years, I gladly admit that anything below 70F feels super chilly, and I'll take any excuse to wear a sweater or scarf. So when I found this incredibly soft and warm sweater dress, I snatched it up, as impractical as it may have seemed at the time. I added on dark gray accessories, to complement the sweater dress. To liven up the whole color scheme, I also toted around a warm leather bag.







I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

sweater dress - H&M | black flats - Zara | brown tote bag - Pull & Bear | gray tights - Target | assorted black jewelry - Forever 21

Song of the Day: Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

No comments:

Post a Comment