Saturday, October 12, 2013

DIY Sea Salt Spray

Hi everybody!

One of my favorite hair products is sea salt spray. It adds texture and volume, for effortlessly beautiful hair. However, it can be pretty expensive, with even drugstore brands charging $10 for a small bottle. Here is a recipe to make it yourself at home, for a fraction of the cost!

You'll need:
an 8 fl oz bottle
2 tbsp of kosher sea salt
1 tsp of hair conditioner
1 tsp of hair gel
1 tsp coconut spray (optional)


Add the ingredients to your bottle, and add warm water until full. Then, shake and apply to your hair after a shower.


I like to use the hair to add texture to my heatless headband curls. It's my favorite method of getting curly hair, and I've even made a tutorial for that, as well. 


I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

Song of the Day: Wicked Game by Chris Isaak

No comments:

Post a Comment